- Helps to maintain glucose levels within normal ranges.
- Aids glucose transport and utilization by cells.
- Reduces free radical damage associated with unhealthy glucose levels.
- Supports the insulin producing cells of the pancreas.
- Ideal complement to BioMatrix Support Adrenals and a glycemically balanced diet. †
Maintaining healthy glucose and insulin levels is essential for balance and energy. Research has shown that cinnamon increases the ability of insulin to break down blood sugar. BioMatrix Support Glucose contains 7 well-known nutritional elements to support proper glucose metabolism, antioxidant support, and insulin utilization.
A vegetarian dietary supplement to support proper glucose metabolism. Support Glucose includes Cinnulin PF, a patented water extract of cinnamon that supports healthy glucose management and insulin utilization by cells. It contains 7 well-known nutritional factors to support proper glucose metabolism including a full complement of natural plant extracts (Bitter Melon Extract, Vanadyl Sulfate, Gymnema sylvestre extract, Lagerstroemia speciosa L. (Banaba Leaf) Extract, and Cinnulin PF) plus Alpha Lipoic Acid for antioxidant support, and the mineral chromium to support sugar metabolism, maintain blood sugar levels within normal range, and aid glucose utilization by cells.
You can achieve and maintain optimal health only when you are on a diet that promotes hormone balance; that balance depends on a steady blood sugar level. Eating the proper combination of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates regularly and in moderate amounts helps to sustain that balance. Support Glucose is a potent and effective dietary supplement for assisting in stable blood sugar regulation.
Clinically speaking, blood sugar control occurs when insulin and glucagon, two hormones produced by the pancreas, are in balance. Carbohydrate consumption and the resulting rise in blood sugar induce the stimulation of insulin, the hormone responsible for lowering blood sugar and storing excess blood sugar as fat. Protein consumption induces the stimulation of glucagon, the hormone that promotes the mobilization and utilization of fat for energy and, in the process, raises blood sugar. Insulin and glucagon are antagonists, meaning that the secretion of one acts to balance or modulate the effects of the other.
One Capsule of Support Glucose Contains:
- Chromium (Cr. Polynicotinate) - 200 mcg
- Gymnema sylvestre Leaf extract - 200 mg yielding Gymnemic Acid 50 mg
- Cinnulin PF (Cinnamon extract) - 125 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid - 100 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) Extract - 80mg yielding Charantin 0.4 mg
- Lagestroemia speciosa L (Banaba) Leaf Extract - 50 mg yielding Corosolic Acid 0.5 mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate - 5 mg
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with a meal, 1-3 times daily or as directed by protocol or your physician.